Saturday, June 2, 2012

for the King and Queen of May

Well, the title is a bit over-emphasized lol but that's how we usually call the birthday stars right ;b and the word of "May" is about the month, not me. One of the best occasion for this year in uk I would say. This is an overdue post since now it's already june, but I insist to update cause I feel like jotting down some bits and pieces of the journey and my feeling (:


weather was superb ♥ venue dropped on TGIF
 huge bunch of us, around 40 of us attended *the birthday stars are really like a superstar
 my table are in Cantonese/HongKong channel, Evangel showed peace :D
 sharing starters, BEST
 every of us had a great meal indeed
 spotted Evangel's pattern lol
meet the King, Wei & the Queen, Roxane. They shared the exact birthdate.
  after meals, official of celebration!
Every countries of TGIF are the same, the way for birthday celebration.


A simple update, to remind myself how glad I've met them (: Best thing I've earn in my uk study life is not the studies, but the people I've met and the things I will never learned in M'sia. This always remind me how much the parents love me and always do the best for me just to make sure I'm happy with the way I've chosen. I've grow, more than I thought. till then, peeps! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment