Thursday, July 26, 2012

Hola Ibiza

Hola :D went to Ibiza and Barcelona for my summer vacation. Love Ibiza a lot! pretty and comfy place. Just too blessed to been there ♥ click on for a larger view on those panorama photos !


it's a panorama photo, love the hotel we have chosen. such a pretty place worth that price.
 love our balcony sea view in our room too !
love english breakfast (:
swimming pool morning view
went to TalaManka for our sea view seafood brunch (:
*DROOLS*
had a boat ride over to Ibiza town
happy girl smile (:
 Cala Conta
 tell me you love this view too ♥
 sunbath and chill on the beach while others went to have fun in the water
 dinner place at Sunset Ashram
 tender lamb chop is ♥
 waiting for the sunset
fascinating view, especially while on the spot!
 after 2 1/2 day in Ibiza. Next destination, Barcelona


Happy trip indeed. I am so glad that we went for this trip. Although over-budget a bit, but it's alright. Moments that matter. I believe my friends should have see more updates at my facebook and instagram :D Anyway, next post is about my Barcelona trip. till then yo

No comments:

Post a Comment